PowerSchool Tech Support Positions:
Looking for an individual to join the PSISJS Team. Team member will work collaboratively with other team members as well as independently. Team member must show organizational skills, management of time, and communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of PowerTeacher Pro.
- Knowledge of PowerSchool SIS.
- Knowledge of PowerScheduler for High Schools, Middle School and Elementary.
- Support PowerSchool 3rd party applications.
- Be able to work in a Support Ticket System.
- Communicate with Clients and Team members effectively.
- Must be able to work remotely from Home Based Office.
- Must be able to solve technical issues and relay the solutions to clients or team members.
- Must stay current with new features in PowerSchool SIS.
- Be able to provide training to client Remotely & Onsite.
- Other tasks as deem appropriate by Managing Member.
Knowledge & Skills
- PowerSchool knowledge and experience a must.
- Educational knowledge of how schools’ function or workflow.
- Team member should show exceptional organizational, time-management and communication skills.
- PC or MAC knowledge and experience.
- Skill set with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and Google Suite.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
Three (3) years’ experience with the PowerSchool SIS. Three (3) years working in a Public, Charter, Diocesan, or Academy schools.
Salary based on experience.
This position is remote.
If interested in working in a team-oriented environment, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Bill Isard firstname.lastname@example.org